Friday, October 01, 2004

trains.planes.automobiles part ii

At Gate 4, I waited for my computer to boot up. And waited. And waited. Finally I was able to drag my eyes away from all these women, and enter my password, and it was booted up in a sec.

Had a great chat on the bus. Yes, that bus that I take because it’s right there and goes straight to the airport, but that I have a love/hate relationship with. You know the one I mean. It’s a very rough ride. And while on the bus, we all debate whether taking a cab would be quicker, or otherwise more cost effective. Unless we’re pressed for time, most of us probably wind up on the bus again, and even sometimes when we are pressed for time. And that would explain why it is always so full.

But it’s all good, and for this reason. I don’t think anyone would choose to live in NYC unless he was a people-person. And there are more people on the bus than in a car. For better or for worse.

Mt. St. Helens erupted. Right on time. Back in style like a wide tie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home